PayPal integration allows you to accept payments through the various tools available in your OrgSync portal. Follow these instructions to successfully enable this integration.
Step 1: Setup Your PayPal Account
- Go to www.paypal.com.
- Navigate to Sign Up > Business > Continue. PayPal will ask for your type of business. Most student organizations quality as "government entity" unless they are incorporated.
- Complete the signup. If you are a non-profit organization, select "non-profit" as the business type for a lower processing fee for credit card payments. Also, in the Sales Venue section, check Other and type OrgSync in the description block.
- After signing up, you will need to add and confirm a bank account. This may take up to a week and must be completed before you use the account in OrgSync.
Step 2: Configure OrgSync to Use Your PayPal account
- In your OrgSync portal, hover over More along your portal toolbar and select the Treasury option.
- Click Manage Payments.
- Click Payment Gateway Setup.
- This will default to the PayPal option. Enter your PayPal email address in the textbox provided at the bottom of this page.
- Click Update.
After you've added your PayPal account in OrgSync, you can begin using the integration by adding payment elements to forms, issuing invoices, and more. These items will link directly to the PayPal account that you've established.